What's trending, you ask? Our Enigma Sofa of course! Introducing our 3-seater sensation that beautifully marries a sleek, minimalistic design with plush comfort. The upholstery is a premium, woven flat-weave fabric in oat, offering easy care, a soft feel and the perfect spot for your naps!
- Chic Deep Channel Tufting: A sought-after feature that gives this sofa a stylish edge while also providing essential back support for your movie marathon nights.
- Durable Structure: Constructed with a robust composite wood frame and metal legs to ensure longevity.
- Foam-Padded Cushioning: For a plush, comfortable seating experience.
- Easy Assembly: Minimum fuss with our easy assembly process.
- Weight Capacity: A sturdy build that comfortably holds up to 600 lbs.
Dimensions: 31" H x 76" W x 27" D
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Use a clean, damp cloth to gently wipe away any stains or dust. Please avoid using chemical cleaning agents as they may cause harm to the fabric.
comfortable and classy looking. I love it
It’s not as comfortable as I would have liked
A gorgeous sofa that instantly elevates your living or lounge area and has a high-quality fabric and a decent overall structure.
In terms of comfort, it would’ve been better if they increased the height of the backrest, maybe around 6”, to support the upper back or neck area somehow since it would be mainly for lounging while watching TV and resting. It is more suitable to be pushed back towards a wall so that you may lean your head while sitting.
Seat cushions are decent and firm enough to support the weight of whoever is sitting. Sofa legs are sturdy, but it would be nice to have a middle support to not sag in the long run.
Overall, we loved the sofa because of its aesthetics and quality. Hopefully, the designer would create a different variant with a similar look but with a higher backrest design.